iBinom privacy agreement
- Personal Information Collected and Collection Methods.
Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information.
- Items Subject to Collection
- Genomic Information. iBinom may collect and store the sequence data, reads type, file types and sizes, biases, errors, and trends within and across Data, instrument type and identifiers, analysis workflow among other information that you submit the site, which may have been derived from a sample, as well as metadata and other information related to the sequence data that you voluntarily provide in connection with your use of our services.
- User Account Information/Personally Identifiable Information. When you register for our Site and services and during your use of the Site and services, we may collect information that identifies you as an individual ("personally identifiable information"), such as: your name, company or organization name, title, E-mail address, postal address and telephone numbers. We may also ask for billing information, including a credit card number, if you sign up for a fee-based account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account. If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication, including any personally identifiable information contained therein.
- Automatic Usage Information. As part of administering the Site, our servers may automatically collect usage information. This information may include the type of browser you use, the platform operating system, your Internet Protocol (IP) address of your Internet service provider, the content you access to, date and time of your visit and other Site usage patterns.
- Collection Method
Sharing of Collected Personal Information.
- iBinom does not provide, sell, license, rent or lease your any personal information collected to any third parties for their marketing use without your express consent.
iBinom service agreement
Thank you for choosing iBinom!
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, iBinom hereby grants you a citable and non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable limited license to use iBinom.
- System Requirements. The use of the iBinom Service involves hardware device, Internet access, and certain software, so your ability to use the Service may be affected by the performance of these factors. Data transmission and data link between iBinom and you via a network are exclusively your responsibility. High speed Internet access is strongly recommended and you are solely responsible for paying all third-party access charges (e.g., Internet service provider fees). You acknowledge and agree that such system requirements, which may change from time to time, are your responsibility.
- Terms of service. Your use of the iBinom Service is conditioned upon your prior acceptance of the terms of this Agreement as follows.
- You acknowledge that iBinom may revise the Terms of Service from time to time by sending an email message to the email address listed in your iBinom Account contact information. If you do not accept the revised Terms of Service, you may terminate this Agreement on thirty-day (30) notice to iBinom. If you continue to use the Service after notification of revised Terms of Service, you shall be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms of Service.
- You shall not directly or indirectly disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the whole or any part of the source code of the Service or the other products, whether to render the Service interoperable with other computer programs or equipment or to reproduce the functionality of the whole or any part of the Service, nor shall you assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
- You are licensed and authorized to utilize the content and data made available to you in the Reference Data section of the iBinom as part of this the Service license.
- Any downloading or exporting capabilities are solely an accommodation to you and shall not constitute a grant or waiver (or other limitation or implication) of any rights of the copyright owners of any content embodied in any of the Services.
- You shall keep the technical details of the Service confidential and use reasonable efforts to prevent the unauthorized use, dissemination, or disclosure of the Service and its operation. You shall refrain from disclosing or publishing benchmarks relating to the Service without express written permission of iBinom.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your Account and Password. iBinom shall not be responsible for any losses arising out of the unauthorized use of your Account. You shall not directly or indirectly sell, license, sublicense, rent, or otherwise make available for use, whether via a service bureau, outsourcing or other arrangement, the Service to any third party.
- You agree that you will not attempt to, or encourage or assist any other person to, circumvent or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Service or that is used in connection with the enforcement of this Agreement. Terms of Service may be controlled and monitored by iBinom for compliance purposes, and iBinom reserves the right to enforce the Terms of Service with or without notice to you. You will not access the Services by any means other than through the portal that is provided by iBinom for accessing the Service. You shall not access or attempt to access an Account that you are not authorized to access. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, for any purposes including obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You acknowledge that iBinom may change any part of the Service or discontinue the Service in its discretion with advance 60-day notices, and in such event you will no longer be able to use the Service to the same extent as prior to such change or discontinuation. iBinom shall have no liability to you in such case.
- The Service may offer features that allow you to, among other things, submit or post content, data, information, materials or links to third party content on areas of the Service accessible and viewable by other users of the Service ("Publically Posted Content"). You represent and agree that any use by you of such features, including any content, data, information, materials or links submitted or posted by you, shall be your sole responsibility, shall not infringe or violate the rights of any other party or violate any laws, contribute to or encourage infringing or otherwise unlawful conduct, or otherwise be obscene, objectionable or in poor taste, and that you have obtained all necessary rights, licenses or clearances. You further agree to provide accurate and complete information in connection with your submission or posting of any information or materials on the Service. Moreover, you hereby grant iBinom a worldwide, royalty-free, non-exclusive perpetual license to use such Publically Posted Content as part of the Service, and in relation to other Services, without any compensation or obligation to you.
iBinom reserves the right not to post or publish any materials, and to delete, remove or edit any material, at any time in its sole discretion without notice or liability.
- IBINOM DOES NOT GUARANTEE, REPRESENT, OR WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OFTHE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, AND YOU AGREE THAT FROM TIME TO TIME IBINOM MAY REMOVE THE SERVICE FOR INDEFINITE PERIODS OF TIME, OR CANCEL YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE SERVICE AT ANY TIME, WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
- YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. ALL PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES DELIVERED TO YOU THROUGH THE PRODUCT ARE (EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED BY IBINOM) PROVIDED"AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" FOR YOUR USE, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- IN NO CASE SHALL IBINOM, ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES,AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE SERVICES OR FOR ANY OTHER CLAIM RELATED IN ANY WAY TO YOUR USE OFTHE SERVICE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OFANY CONTENT (OR PRODUCT) POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THEIR POSSIBILITY. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, IBINOM'S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- IBINOM SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROTECT INFORMATION SUBMITTED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, BUT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR SUBMISSION OF SUCH INFORMATION IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK, AND IBINOM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANYAND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR LIABILITY RELATING TO SUCH INFORMATION IN ANY WAY.
- IBINOM DOES NOT REPRESENT OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE FREE FROM ERROR, LOSS, CORRUPTION, ATTACK, VIRUSES, INTERFERENCE, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSION, AND IBINOM DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY RELATING THERETO.
- YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT (A) IBINOM DOES NOT WARRANT IN ANY WAY THE CONTENTS, TOPICALITY AND ACCURACY OF INFORMATION, OUTPUT, TIMELINESS AND RESULTS OBTAINED BY THE USE OF THE SERVICE, (B) THE SERVICE IS INHERENTLY COMPLEX AND YOU POSSESS THE REQUISITE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE TO EVALUATE ANY INFORMATION, OUTPUT AND RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE PRODUCT AND THE ASSUMPTIONS UNDERLYING THE SAME, (C) YOU SHALL BEAR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE SELECTION OF THE SERVICE AND FOR DETERMINING THAT THE SERVICE IS APPROPRIATE FOR YOUR USE; AND(D) THE SERVICE IS DESIGNED TO BE USED SOLELY FOR RESEARCH PURPOSES AND MAY NOT BE USED IN CONNECTION WITH THE DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT OF DISEASES OR OTHER CONDITIONS.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, IBINOM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE SERVICE, PRODUCT, SOFTWARE, LICENSED PROGRAMS, DOCUMENTATION AND SUPPORT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.